Article provided by: Fairfax Garage Door Repair (703)543-9433
Your garage door is one of the largest moving components of your house. Make sure that it is secure, as burglars now break into homes through garage doors. Here are a few tips on securing your garage door Fairfax:
• Invest in extra locks. This is especially helpful if you are going out of town.
• Check the emergency release. Ask your technician about what they can do to secure the emergency release, which is used by burglars to get through houses.
• Keep the remote in your bag. Most drivers simply leave their remotes on the visors of their car. If your vehicle is robbed or car napped, burglars can easily get in your home.
• Block windows. Most garages have windows and strangers can easily peep into it. Opt for frosted windows or simply block the windows from the inside.
• Do regular maintenance. If your garage door chains are corroding, it will be easier to force open. Have a technician inspect your door and see what needs to be replaced.
For all of your garage door needs, contact Garage Door Repair Fairfax VA. We can offer installation for new garage door Fairfax or repairs for old ones. If you need maintenance, just call us at (703)543-9433.
Garage Door Repair Fairfax VA has been in the industry for years and we ensure 100% satisfactory work. If you would like to get an estimate for your maintenance, repair, replacement or installation, fill up the secure form here on our website.