AMPM Appliance Repair understands you rely on your dishwasher day in and day out to keep things running smoothly in your kitchen. When you need a dishwasher repair in the Sherman Oaks area, contact the company that employs skilled technicians who are trained to work on high-end appliances, as well as all makes and models of equipment.
AMPM Appliance Repair is able to come out to your home day or night for a dishwasher repair. While other repair shops might not consider it an emergency when your dishwasher has stopped working, AMPM does, and they will treat your call with the priority it deserves.
There are a few things you can do to troubleshoot your dishwasher before you call for repair in your Sherman Oaks home:
- Check your fuses, circuit breakers and the outlet where your appliance is plugged in.
- Plug a small appliance into the same outlet that your dishwasher is plugged into and check to see if it is functioning properly.
- Make sure the door is closed securely
- Closely inspect the cord and the plug for damage
If you’ve tried all of the steps mentioned but are still experiencing problems with the dishwasher, it’s probably best to call an expert from AMPM Appliance Repair. They can come out and quickly diagnose the problem and have it working again promptly. Some common reasons why homeowners call for dishwasher repair include:
- No power to the appliance. If circuits and outlets are functional and your appliance is still not working, it should be seen by a pro.
- If you notice that the motor is humming but the washing cycle is not coming on there could be electrical or mechanical issues that have to be looked at by an expert. Unplug the appliance and open up the slotted cover that protects the pump and inspect the area for utensils, food or other material that may be jamming the pump. If you’re unable to see anything, call for a service tech.
- If you’re not getting any water in your machine it could be that the door latch is broken, which keeps the cycle from engaging, or it could be another issue altogether. A repair tech will best be able to diagnose and make this repair for you and have your dishwasher running again in no time.
- If you’re not getting proper drainage and the dirty water is being recycled over and over, it could mean that your pump is out and requires a replacement. Check the drain line for breaks or crimps to pinpoint the replacement of the pump. Since it typically costs as much to replace the pump as it does to replace the entire dishwasher, it may be a good time to talk to a service tech about determining a new model for your home.
Call AMPM Appliance Repair at 800-343-6011 for a prompt dishwasher repair or replacement in your Sherman Oaks home. They’ll be right out to take care of any problem you may be having so you can get on with life as usual.Dishwasher Repair Sherman Oaks
AM PM Appliance Repair
14241 Ventura Blvd.; Suite 205; Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
View Larger Map
We Specialize In: