Broken Dryer? Are you experiencing any these common clothes dryer problems?
- The dryer won’t dry! Clothes are still wet even after the cycle completes
- The drum of the dryer spins, but there is no heat
- The dryer doesn’t dry as well as it used to, it takes longer to dry clothes
- The dryer is getting too hot
- There seems to be no power going to the dryer
- The dryer drum won’t spin although the motor is running
Your dryer problems could be the result of a number of causes including a bad fuse, faulty temperature switch, bad thermostat, faulty heating coils, broken or malfunctioning timer, broken belt, problem with the motor or idle pulleys, malfunctioning roller, or a clogged vent.
Contact AMPM Appliance Repair at 800-343-6011. We’ll send one of our friendly, professional dryer repair technicians to quickly diagnose and fix the problem. Our appliance repair techs carry a vast inventory of parts for all makes and models of dryers to ensure that we can handle just about any type of residential or commercial dryer repair on the spot.
Mention that you found us online to receive a 10% discount on labor costs!