Are you experiencing any of these common problems with your top loading or front loader washing machine?
- Does your washing machine getting no power although the outlet has power?
- Is the washing machine not agitating or spinning, or doing so weakly?
- Is the water not draining from the washing machine?
- Does the washing machine not finish it’s cycle?
- Is the door of your front loader washer leaking?
The root of your washing machine problems could be any number of issues including an overheated motor, dislodged lid switch probe, clogged drain pump, broken belt, faulty washer motor, worn out drive pulley, problem with the transmission or drive assembly, bad or stalled timer, a bad gasket or seal, or loose or broken hoses.
For more than 20 years, AMPM Appliance Repair has proudly served residents and business owners throughout the Los Angeles area to keep their appliances operating in tip-top shape. Contact us at 800-343-6011 and we’ll send one of our trained washing machine repair technicians to quickly diagnose and fix the problem.
Our washing machine repair techs carry a vast inventory of parts for all makes and models of appliances to ensure that we can handle just about any type of residential or commercial washer repair on the spot!
Mention that you found us online to receive a 10% discount on labor costs!